Monday, June 2, 2014

New Beginning

One of the things I love most about teaching is that there is an end and a new beginning with every school year.  Right now, I am at the end.  I have said goodbye to my students. My room is neat and organized.  The grades are all turned in and the papers are all passed back.  It is done.  But I am already thinking about the new beginning.

I love that God, in His infinite wisdom, gave us an end and a new beginning to each day.  I love the rest that He gives me and the energy He gives me to start over again the next morning.  Tonight, I am glad it is the end of the day.  I am tired and I love to sleep!  But I am already thinking of the new day tomorrow will bring.

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

.

No comments:

Post a Comment