Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Question

I have recently received some really good feedback on the "Linking Our Story With His Story" conference. A few people have also inquired about having me do the conference again for other churches. Since this is the vision I have had from the beginning, these requests have made me realize that I need to continue working in that direction.

I spent a good bit of time today revising the booklet that goes along with the conference.  I am planning to have it printed in full color as well.  I am also thinking about combining the booklet with the other information to make a full study.  

I am really looking forward to sitting down with my team next week and making plans about how to go forward!  In the meantime, I am writing new conference material on relationships from Romans 12 for the women's conference in Buckingham in June. I have been looking back over some of my previous writing on this topic and I am getting really excited. 

As I plan, I have a question for you:  When you attend a conference or seminar, do you prefer to just listen to lecture, or would you prefer some interaction/activity as well?  I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment