Thursday, April 10, 2014

Beautiful Day!

It was a beautiful day and I spent most of it outdoors!  I took my creative writing class outside and then I came home and planted lettuce.  I let the goats out and watched them enjoy the grass that really was greener on the other side.  I talked to a neighbor and another neighbor - oh, and another one too!  Everyone was out enjoying the beautiful day.  Then, this evening, I hung out at the baseball field - more outside time!

Jerry and I spent a little time today discussing our funny farm plans.  We are contemplating fencing a portion of the front yard.  About half of our property is in the front and is completely unused.  That's a lot of grass to mow when it could be feeding the goats.  We are trying to think of the best use for our little 2 acres.

Baby rabbits should be born this weekend.  Chicks arrive Wednesday.  Pigs should be here within the next week or two.  Exciting times at Cornercopia!  You should come for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment