Monday, February 10, 2014

Being Used

I love being used!  Jerry and I had no less than 10 people at our table for the better part of this last week!  Yesterday, as everyone was getting up and clearing the dishes away, we just looked at each other at opposite ends of our 10 foot long farm table and smiled.  There is just nothing better than a table full of people!  We have had so many opportunities this week to be used by God.

What should have been a hectic mess in the midst of our already busy schedule, turned out to be the best week I've had in a long time!  The blessings consisted of loving on our friend's children (two different families on two separate occasions), watching my kids serve others, praying with friends, providing a listening ear, demonstrating forgiveness, feeding lots of people, and witnessing miracles!  

I was busy, God worked it out.  I was short on food, God provided it.  I was uncertain, God reassured. I prayed, God answered.  I trusted, God was faithful!  HE ALWAYS IS!

Last week was exhausting!  Last week was exhilarating! Last week was exceptional! I can't think of any better way to spend a week than to be used!

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Galations 6:9


No comments:

Post a Comment