Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Introducing Sweet Pea



Well, I didn't sleep much last night, but we do have a very cute little goat that has joined our family!  She has been named "Sweet Pea" and she seems to be very healthy.  She doesn't have a twin, and the other pregnant goats haven't given birth yet, so for right now, she is our only little one.  We will keep her and her mama confined to a stall in,the goat barn for a couple of days, but shortly, she will be out kicking and running and jumping as all little kids do.  It should be fun to watch her this warm weekend as she finds herself out in the pasture with the other goats.

I was able to grab a short nap this afternoon, and then I spent the rest of the evening entering grades for school and putting my last minute touches on my notes for the conference.  I can hardly believe it is finally here!  Whether you are planning to attend or not, please pray for me and for those attending.  An amazing amount of work has gone into this event by many people!

I really have not put the focus I need into my fitness goals, so they are low.  Here are my numbers for today. :-(

Steps 5145
Stairs 6
Miles 2.18
Calories 2072

I am not even going to talk about the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment