Friday, March 21, 2014

Sweet Spirit

As I type this blog tonight, we are in the final few moments of the first evening of our women's conference.  Women are scattered all over the church, writing in their booklets and talking to God during this Personal Reflection time.  You could hear a pin drop - it is so silent.  Who would have thought that 52 women could be so quiet!  It is evident that the Spirit is moving and it is absolutely precious. I feel so blessed to be a part of God's work in this way.

Telling my story was only one part of "doing my thing" tonight.  I also got to hear a lot of other stories.  We haven't even started on the part of the conference where we learn how to do that yet, and the stories are spilling out of people like they have just been waiting to be told.  Perhaps women are already sensing what I have found to be true - sharing my story helps to heal my soul!

I am in my bed now.  The house is quiet and I know I need to sleep, but the anticipation of what God will do with tomorrow is stirring in my heart and I am almost dancing with excitement!  There is a sweet, sweet spirit in this place, and I know that it's the Spirit of The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment